- rack-mount console kvm switch / rack mount kvm switch / rack mount kvm console / rackmount lcd console / kvm switch hdmi / dual monitor kvm / kvm rack console
- 19in LCD supports video resolutions up to 1366x768
- Cat5e/6 cabling connects computers/servers up to 100ft away
- Support for 3 users—1 local 2 remote
- Supports IPv4 & IPv6
- Mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19in rack
Connect computers/servers up to 100 feet away using Cat5e/6 cabling and a compatible Tripp Lite B078-Series server interface unit (B078-101-USB2 required for Fast Virtual Media speeds up to 12 Mbps). Dual 10/100 LAN ports ensure uninterrupted remote access in case one port should fail. A local user and two remote users can log on simultaneously and switch between the 16 ports using an on-screen display, hotkeys or remote toolbar. Multi-level password protection prohibits unauthorized access.
The LCD supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768. Dual serial ports allow control of serial devices, such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers. You can assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port. The heavy-duty steel housing slides neatly into the rack when not in use.
Free NetCommander-AXS management software is available to access and control your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM switches (B070 and B072 Series). From a single interface, you can access server ports on any of your KVM switches, power cycle or power on/off outlets of IP PDUs, and manage KVM settings. This software can be found at the Technical Support link in the right-hand column.