- 3-phase 140kVA UPS system offers network-grade power protection in a highly configurable
- modular and scalable large-chassis rack-width frame. Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface allows full remote access 24/7.
- Scalable capacity up to 140kVA with N+1 redundancy
- Economy mode option helps reduce operating and cooling costs
- modular ups/ online ups 240v/ double conversion ups/ 3-phase UPS systems/ sine wave
The SV140KL7P includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS) and seven included 20kVA SV20PM power modules. Space is included for one additional user-installable SV20PM power module for N+1 fault tolerance. Each power module is rated at 0.9 power factor for maximum power to the connected load.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 99% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 140kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Batteries are not included. External ±120VDC battery cabinets, such as Tripp Lite's BP240V370, are sold separately.