- 12U Vertical Server Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet secures and organizes rack equipment in locations with limited floor space Wallmount Cabinet/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Wall Rack/ Server Cabinet/ Wall Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Network Rack
- Maximum load capacity of 400lbs
- Locking steel cabinet vented to keep equipment cool
- Secures 8U of 19in rack equipment up to 35in deep
- Includes additional 4U of space for patch panels
- Modular design for easily assembly
Because the low-profile cabinet mounts vertically, it extends only 16 inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 35 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches. In addition to 8U of rack space in the primary mounting area, it also includes a 4U mounting space at the top of the enclosure for patch panels.
The top cover and front panel are removable to allow expedient access to equipment. The cover also locks securely with the included keys to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The vented cabinet allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Convenient top, bottom and side ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRWF12U38's modular design allows you to disassemble the cabinet in minutes for wall-mounting with user-supplied hardware. Mounting holes are spaced 16 inches apart to accommodate standard wall studs. Equipment installation is easy with threaded mounting holes that support 12-24 mounting in two-post racks.