- 12U UPS-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet secures and organizes equipment in locations with limited floor space
- Wallmount Rack Enclosure/ Wallmount Cabinet/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Cabinet/ Wall Cabinet/ Server Racks
- Maximum load capacity of 200lbs
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking cabinet vented at sides front top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Secures 12U of 19in rack equipment up to 24.5in deep
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW12USDP comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 24.5 inches deep, such as network switches, UPS systems and related battery packs and cabling.