- 12U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet secures & organizes equipment in locations with limited floor space
- Wallmount Rack Enclosure / Wallmount Cabinet / Rack Enclosure Cabinet / Server Cabinet / Wall Rack / Wall Cabinet / Server Racks
- Load capacity of 200lbs
- NEMA 12 (IP54) rating against dirt dust drips and splashes
- Swings on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides front top and bottom
- Secures 12U of 19in rack equipment up to 20.5in deep
The SRW12USNEMA 12U Industrial Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for customers who need to protect valuable equipment in harsh working environments that would overwhelm a typical rack. It is designed to integrate wall-mounting, easy equipment access, and cable management in IT network applications with limited floor space. The enclosure has a NEMA 12 protection rating, which is equivalent to IP54. That means it can protect your equipment from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel. The front and side panels have ventilating louvers instead of open mesh. They also have a sealing gasket around the door frames. On the front door there is a built-in dust filter. The filter is removable and can be replaced with standard furnace filters - they're simple, inexpensive and effective. To compensate for the added air resistance of the filters, there are 4 large, high performance intake fans in the front door. The fans pull air through the enclosure, from front to side. Since the doors and top are sealed, cable access is provided through 4 self sealing cable ports - 4 in the rear side. They allow cables to pass through, but they block the area around the cables maintaining the NEMA 12 protection. Adjustable rack rails with square mounting holes accommodate up to 12U of standard 19" rackmount equipment. Supports up to 140 lbs of equipment. A sturdy hinge between the cabinet and the wall-mount bracket allows the cabinet to swing away from the wall for easy access to equipment and cabling.