- Secures and organizes 12U of 19 in. (48.3 cm) rack equipment up to 32.5 in. (82.6 cm) deep in harsh dirty work environments with limited floor space such as factories/ construction areas/ utility plants and warehouses
- Maximum load capacity of 1000 lb. (453.4 kg)
- IP54 (NEMA 12) rating against dirt/ dust/ drips and splashes
- Pre-installed dust filter protects interior from airborne particles
- Locking steel cabinet with built-in ventilation fans
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
The SRX12UBFFD has an IP54 (NEMA 12) protection rating, protecting sensitive equipment against dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes. Its pre-installed air filter and louvered vents on the front door prevent dripping water, oil and airborne contaminants from getting inside. You can replace the air filter with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters. Four high-performance intake fans built into the front door pull filtered air through the cabinet to keep your equipment cool.
Dust- and drip-resistant top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the enclosure. The reversible front and rear doors and removable side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft.
The SRX12UBFFD comes fully assembled and ready to use with removable casters and levelers for smooth deployment and placement. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The adjustable front and rear vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 32.5 inches (82.6 cm) deep, such as 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels.