- to-AC power for critical on-board equipment
- Ideal for installation by ambulance/EMS vehicle manufacturers/ dealer or EMS service for OEM/ replacements & upgrades
- 12V DC or 120VAC input; 120V AC output; 2 NEMA 5-15R hospital-grade outlets
- 1250 watts continuous/ 1875 watts OverPower & 2500 watts DoubleBoost inverter output
- Tested to vehicular inverter standards UL458/ CSA-C22.2 No. 107.1-01/ KKK-A-1822
Reliable large transformer design with efficient PWM sine wave output and frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup. Included APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information (APSRM4 included). Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages. Includes AC input surge suppression. Includes hospital grade plug and outlets with GFI (ground fault interrupter) protection. TUV tested to UL458 (mobile inverter) and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 107.1-01. Meets GSA ambulance specification KKK-A-1822.