- Utility Work Truck Inverter/Chargers are the quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes/fuel or noise
- 12V DC or 120VAC input; 120VAC output; 2 GFCI protected outlets
- 750 watts continuous/ 1125 watts OverPower & 1500 watts
- Built-in Isobar premium AC surge protection & Auto Transfer
- Switching option for battery backup/ UPS operation
- Meets OSHA requirements
- Uninterruptible Power Supply/ PowerVerter/ DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger/ 2-NEMA 5-15R GFCI/ backup battery
Tripp Lite UT750UL utility work truck inverter/charger are the quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes, fuel or noise. It provides equipment with utility or generator supplied AC electricity filtered through premium ISOBAR surge protection. This DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line to battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter suitable for rugged work site applications. Supplies up to 750 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 12 DC battery or automotive DC source. When AC cable is connected to a live wall socket, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage selectable 11/45Amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery derived AC output. A set of high current DC input terminals is included for simple installation. Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control, powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other devices with high current needs on startup. Included is the APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LED's, which provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information. The UT750UL supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected.