- Rack-mount protection for A/V components network hardware retail displays appliances power tools and other electronics against dangerous surges spikes and line noise in IT and industrial environments
- Surge suppressor for network workstations telecom systems point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems
- 20A resettable circuit breaker protects outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload
- Power Strip/ 3840 Joules/ NEMA 5-20P plug
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's IBAR12/20ULTRA offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile all-metal multi-mount cabinet with NEMA 5-20P input plug and 20 amp capacity. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation, using only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Outlets are arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected items. Includes 12 outlets (2 front mounted 15 amp / 10 rear mounted 20 amp), 15 ft AC power cord and guarded power switch to reduce the risk of accidental shutoff. Diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, line fault and protection status.