- Connects a USB 3.0 enabled computer to a USB 3.0 peripheral with Micro-B type connector
- 10x faster than USB 2.0 with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Used to connect USB 3.0 External Hard Drives & charges phones including Samsung Galaxy/ Samsung Note & more
- 10ft USB 3.0 Micro USB Cable/ 10 ft USB 3.0 A to Micro B Cable/ 10' USB 3.0 Cable/ 10 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B/ SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to Micro-B Cable/ USB A to Micro-B M/M/ 6 ft USB cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warran
Tripp Lite's 3.05 m (10-ft.), USB-A to Micro-B SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the billions of USB enabled devices currently deployed in the market. SuperSpeed USB will deliver 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB, up to 5Gbps, as well as improved power efficiency. USB 3.0 utilizes a bi-directional data interface rather than USB 2.0's half-duplex arrangement, where data can only flow in one direction at a time, giving a ten-fold increase in theoretical bandwidth.