- Connects a DVI-I port on a computer to a monitor with a VGA connector
- Compatible with Flat-Panel Displays/ Digital CRT Displays/ Projectors & more
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Supports analog signals only
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- 10-ft DVI to VGA Cable/ 10' DVI Male to HD15 Male/ 10 ft DVI to VGA video cable/ HD-15 (VGA) (M) to DVI-A (M)/ RGB Coax cable/ molded DVI cable/ DVI 2 VGA Monitor Cable/ M/M
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's DVI to HD15 cable allows PC users with a DVI-I port to connect to monitors with a VGA connector. Gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the DVI and HD15 connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.