- Protects connected equipment against damage/downtime & data loss due to blackouts/brownouts & power surges
- Network interface supports USB/DB9 & pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card
- Half load up to 14 min & full load up to 4 min
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts & overvoltages w/o using battery power
- uninterruptible power supply/ battery backup
- $250,000 Lifetime Insurance/ 2-Year Tripp Lite Warranty/ 3-Year w/ Reg
- Exclusive Price valid thr
Two of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 14 minutes of support at half load (400W) and four minutes at full load (800W).
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage.