- Use this wall mount network cabinet to mount your server or networking equipment to the wall with a hinged enclosure for easy access
- Save space with a wall mount network rack cabinet
- Hassle-free access with a hinged wall mount cabinet
- Secure your equipment with a locked wall mount server rack cabinet
- Network enclosure / Server cabinet / Wall mount rack / Wall mount data rack / Server rack enclosure / Wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet / Server enclosure / 12U rack / Wall mount enclosure
This 12U server rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall. It features adjustable mounting depth from 3 to 32”. The rack offers 4-post mounting, supporting a higher weight capacity per U than 2-post racks. It supports a total load capacity of up to 200 lb. (90 kg).
Easily access equipment and cabling, with a rear hinge that swings the enclosure away from the wall. You can reverse the direction of the hinge so that the enclosure can swing open from left or the right.
The 12U network cabinet features a removable and reversible front door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms. Each door and panel features an independent lock.
The rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for placing equipment that's not rack-mountable. Plus, the rack includes a 3m roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that can be cut to any size.
The network rack is 32” deep for compatibility with deeper rack-mountable equipment. The enclosure features mesh doors and vented top and bottom panels for maximum airflow.
The mounting holes are positioned 16” apart, so you can securely attach it to a wall using wall studs.
RK1232WALHM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.