- USB-C multiport adapter USB 3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps | HDMI 2.0b HDR10 | 2-Port USB-A Hub (1 fast charge) | SD + MicroSD Slot |GbE | Replaces DKT30CSDHPD
- 100W PD 3.0 Passthrough (12W for dock/up to 88W charging) w/USB C laptop power adapter or bus powered
- Auto driver setup | OS Independent
- Up to 4K 60Hz on DP 1.4 Alt-Mode or 4K 30Hz on DP 1.2
- USB C mini dock w/12" long cable for extended reach to iPad Pro/Surface Pro 7/Macbook Pro/Air (Intel processor and M1 chip)
- Works w/ultrawide monitors
Know your gear
This USB-C multiport adapter with HDMI® turns your MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, or other USB-C™ laptops into a workstation, anywhere you go. The USB Type-C multiport adapter provides 4K HDMI video output, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A (10Gbps) ports, and a USB Type-C™ port (power/data), all through one connection to your laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3™ port. Plus, it offers advanced charging through USB Power Delivery 3.0 and an extra-long attached 12-inch (30 cm) host cable for an extended reach to offer more set up flexibility.
The portable docking station connects your laptop to a 4K 30Hz HDMI monitor (3840 x 2160p) to create a powerful workstation. It can also connect to an ultrawide monitor.
Connect Your Devices
The USB-C to USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub gives you two USB-A ports one and a USB-C port (shared power/data) to connect your latest and legacy USB devices.
Built-In SD Card Reader
Access your multimedia content with ease. The multiport adapter provides direct access to your SD, SDHC™ and SDXC™ memory cards or microSD (uSD) cards.
Charge Your Laptop and Peripherals
With support for USB PD 3.0 (up to 100W), the USB Type-C multiport adapter lets you power and charge your laptop, and power your peripherals when connected to a USB-C power adapter. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB data disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).
The DKT30CHSDPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop's USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery.