- USB-C multiport adapter (10Gbps USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2) with 4K 30Hz HDMI/2x USB-A (1 fast charge)/1x USB-C (Data or 100W Power Delivery)/Gigabit Ethernet
- USB bus powered or USB Type-C laptop power adapter
- For USB-C ultrabooks/tablets and Thunderbolt 3 laptops HP Dell Lenovo MacBook | Windows macOS iPadOS Chrome OS
- USB-C mini dock w/ 10" cable for extended reach to reduce port strain on 2-in-1's ie Surface Pro 7/iPad Pro
- 100W PD 3.0 Pass Through (15W for docking station/up to 85W charging)
Know your gear
This USB-C multiport adapter with HDMI® turns your MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, or other USB-C™ laptops into a workstation, anywhere you go. The USB Type-C multiport adapter provides 4K HDMI video output, a USB Type-C™ port (data/power), two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A (10Gbps) ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet port, all through one connection to your laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3™ port. Plus, it offers advanced charging through USB Power Delivery 3.0 and an extra-long attached 10-inch (25 cm) host cable for an extended reach to offer more set up flexibility.
The portable docking station connects your laptop to a 4K HDMI monitor (4096 x 2160p) to create a powerful workstation. It can also connect to an ultrawide monitor.
Connect Your Devices
The USB-C to USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub gives you one USB-C port and two USB-A ports to connect your latest and legacy USB devices.
Charge Your Laptop and Peripherals
With support for USB PD 3.0 (up to 100W), the USB Type-C multiport adapter lets you power and charge your laptop, and power your peripherals when connected to a USB-C power adapter. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB data disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).
Reliable Network Connectivity
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access.
The DKT31CHPDL is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop's USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery.