- USB C Mini Dock w/DP 1.2 4K 30Hz or VGA
- Small footprint (145mmx91mm) w/essential connectivity; Mounting options (SSPMSUDWM or SSPMSVESA Sold Separately)
- No driver installation
- Connectivity Tools App incl
- 3x USB-A 3.1 5Gbps | BC 1.2 support | 1x USB-C 5Gbps data | 65W PD 3.0 | 3.5mm Audio | Gigabit Ethernet/PXE Boot/WoL | Isolated HID USB port
- Incl. detached 1m USB-C screw-lock cable prevents disconnections/missing cables; K-Slots for security
- Windows/macOS/iPadOS/Andr- oid/Chrome
Know your gear
This USB-C docking station lets you use a single USB Type-C port on your laptop or tablet to add essential connectivity while charging your device via 65W USB Power Delivery 3.0. The dock enables you to connect your device to a single monitor of your choice between DisplayPort (4K 30Hz) or VGA (1080p 60Hz) video output. For peripheral connectivity the dock features three USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) Type-A ports including a BC 1.2 port to power and charge your USB devices, a USB 3.1 Gen (5Gbps) Type-C port, a 3.5mm headset audio port, and Gigabit Ethernet.
Versatile Display Connectivity
The docking station features single video output with DisplayPort or VGA connectivity so you connect to different monitor depending upon your workstation -- ideal for home office IT deployment, where different monitors may be used by different users. The DisplayPort connection offers resolutions up to 4096x2160 (4K) 30Hz, while the VGA connection offers resolutions up to 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz.
Essential Port Connectivity
The docking station utilizes the versatile USB-C port on your computer port to provide a wide range of port connectivity to suit a variety of applications.
The dock features:
- 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) Type-A ports to connect USB peripheral devices, including a single port that supports BC 1.2 with 7.5W (1.5A) for charging tablets & smartphones, and a physically isolated HID USB port (side) that prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI) on your wireless keyboard/mouse adapters.
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) Type-C portto connect USB peripheral devices.
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port with PXE boot and WoL to connect to a wired Local Area Network (LAN).
- 1x 3.5mm 4-position CTIA/OMTP TRRS Audio Jack to connect a 3.5mm headset.
65W USB Power Delivery
The docking station includes a 119.9W power adapter and supports 65W USB power delivery. This enables the dock to charge your connected laptop or tablet. Plus, the added power enables one of the USB-A ports to support BC 1.2, for charging tablets and smartphones.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
For more information and to download the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools application, please visit: www.StarTech.com/Connectivity-Tools
DKM30CHDPD is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty, and free lifetime multilingual, North American based technical support.