- Dual monitor hybrid USB-A USB-C dock works with USB Type-C/TB3 or USB A laptops/computers/PCs
- Supports 2 extended displays on Macbook Pro/Air w/ Intel processor or Apple M1 chip
- 6 port USB-A Hub (5Gbps USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 1) | Gigabit Ethernet | 3.5mm Audio (Headphone and Mic) | DisplayLink Certified
- Dual 4K 60Hz docking station with 3 video options: 2x DisplayPort | 2x HDMI | 1x DP + 1x HDMI
- Universal USB 3.0 docking station w/ USBC and USB-A host cables
- Windows macOS Chrome OS Ubuntu
Know your gear
This dual-4K docking station offers wide flexibility in setting up your workstation, working with both USB-C and USB-A port laptops and supporting multiple combinations of Ultra HD 4K DisplayPort and HDMI monitors.
Enhance Productivity with Dual-4K 60Hz Video
Ideal for highly detailed graphics applications, this dual-4K 60Hz docking station enhances your productivity by expanding the display capabilities of your laptop across two Ultra HD 4K monitors. The laptop docking station works with DisplayLink to support high-resolution monitors, enabling two full 4K 60Hz displays from a single USB connection.
With the dual-4K dock, you can connect two 4K DisplayPort displays or two 4K HDMI displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz), or a DisplayPort and HDMI combination.
Connects to USC-C and USB-A Laptops
The USB 3.0 docking station supports USB-C and USB-A enabled Mac and Windows laptops. This means you can connect newer USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptops or extend the life of legacy USB 3.0 (Type-A) laptops. Both USB-A and USB-C cables are included.
All the Connections You Need
This USB-A and USB-C dock lets you transform your Mac or Windows laptop into a full workstation with six USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone ports for multiple audio connections, all using a single cable. DK30A2DH is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.