- 3 dedicated controllers over 4x PCIe lanes for high-performance USB transfer speeds | One controller for each 5Gbps port | 10Gbps ports share controller
- Thunderbolt 3 to USB Controller w/ 2x USB-A 5Gbps USB 3.0 (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 1) | 1x USB-A/1x USB-C at 10Gbps (Gen 2) | BC 1.2 Fast Charge port 7.5W
- For SSDs/NVMe/VR headsets/3D scanners
- Flexible TB3 port: DP Alt Mode for 2nd monitor 4K 60Hz/TB3 daisy chain/USB Type-C port
- Hub auto installs on Win/MacOS | 1.6" TB3 cable | 65W PSU
This Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 multi-channel hub controller delivers maximum USB performance, adding four high-speed independent USB ports to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop. It provides three dedicated USB controllers and up to 20 Gb/s of aggregated bandwidth for USB devices. The Thunderbolt 3 hub lets you access multiple USB devices at greater bandwidth.
Maximize USB PerformanceThe high-speed USB hub provides two 10 Gb/s ports for connecting high-performance devices such as storage arrays, 3D scanners, audio-video devices and external SSDs, with dedicated bandwidth for faster read/write access. The second Thunderbolt 3 port can be used to connect an additional USB-C device with up to 10 G bandwidth.
Dedicated Independent Port BandwidthWhen only one USB port is in use, the full 10 Gb/s bandwidth is available. Two additional USB-A ports provide 5 Gb/s of bandwidth to each device simultaneously, making them ideal for portable hard drives or flash drives. For added convenience, the front USB-A port supports both data and charging of your mobile device.
Extend Your WorkstationThe Thunderbolt 3 hub features a second Thunderbolt 3 port to connect an additional display to your laptop (a USB-C video adapter may be required). The port can also be used to connect additional Thunderbolt devices, with the choice of daisy-chaining up to six devices.
The TB33A1C is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.