- New version (TB3DKM2DPL)offers the same functionality w/ an extra-long 11"/28cm attached cable provides extended reach to reduce port/connector strain for laptops on riser stand
- Incl. a downstream USB-A port and Gigabit Ethernet
- For MacBook Pro/Air Dell XPS 15 and other Thunderbolt 3 laptops
- Supports dual 4K 60Hz DisplayPort video outputs
- Portable USB C Thunderbolt 3 dock is bus-powered
- Extended dual display support on MacBooks w/ Intel processor with single display w/ Apple M1 chip
Know your gear
The bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 docking station connects to dual 4K DisplayPort displays, Gigabit Ethernet and a USB 3.0 (Type-A) port. Compatible with macOS and Windows, it’s the ideal accessory for your Thunderbolt 3 laptop and for flexible setup, the attached USB-C cable has an extended length of (7.9 in. | 20 cm).
Create a Dual-4K 60Hz Workstation
Great for editing 4K video or other Ultra HD tasks, this portable dual DisplayPort docking station supports 40 Gbps of throughput and 4K resolution at 60Hz on two DisplayPort monitors, through a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
Connect your laptop to:
•2x 4K DisplayPort displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
•1x 5K display (5120 × 2880 @ 60Hz)
Easy Installation and Deployment
Simply connect the TB3 dock to your laptop with included TB3 cable and start working immediately. No time-consuming driver installations are required.
The Ports You Need Most
To enhance your productivity, the Gigabit Ethernet port (with PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN support) ensures reliable wired network access. A USB 3.0 Type-A port, with ample space around it, lets you connect a USB device, like a flash drive, for easy file access.
The TB3DKM2DP is Thunderbolt Certified and backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
(800) 800-4239, Monday-Friday 7am-7:30pm CT