- Dual bay hard drive duplicator works as standalone drive cloner (no PC required) or file transfer / backup access over USB 3.2 Gen2 (10Gbps) to two 2.5/3.5" SATA drives (HDD/SSD)
- Top loading with eject buttons
- Includes USB-C/A Cables & Universal Power Adapter
- Sector-by-sector duplication for whole disk copy at speeds up to 28 GB/min
- SATA III (6 Gbps) w/ TRIM| 4Kn | Supports all File Formats | No Capacity Limit | USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) | OS Independent
Know your gear
Duplicating and imaging a hard drive or solid-state drive are effective ways to migrate your operating system and data from one drive to another or create an exact copy for safeguarding your important data. This hard drive duplicator dock lets you create a sector-by-sector clone of your drive, including partitions and boot sector information, to ensure data integrity and consistency for sensitive operations such as data recovery.
Clone Your Drives at High Speed
This disk duplicator dock saves you valuable time with SSD duplication speeds of up to 28GB per minute. You can duplicate a 2.5” or 3.5” SATA SSD or HDD easily, without having to connect the duplicator to a host computer.
This hard drive cloner also provides an external storage solution, letting you dock your drives through USB 3.1 Gen 2 with UASP support, enabling fast data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps.
Designed for Easy Use
This copier dock features a top-loading, toaster-style design that makes it easy to insert your drives. It also features drive doors to help stabilize drives that are inserted into the slot and prevent foreign objects from getting into the drive slots.
Both tool-less and tray-less, the duplicator helps to ensure quick and hassle-free drive insertions. LED indicators let you know, at a glance, the current state of the duplication process, including the specific duplication mode, the HDD status and clone progress. The HDD ejection button enables fast and simple drive removal.
SDOCK2U313R is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.