- USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter connects your USB Type-A computer to an HDMI monitor/projector | 1920x1200 (1080p) | 2ch audio | 2.4in (6cm) cable
- Bus-powered external USB 3.0 video graphics card is only compatible w/Windows
- Plug and play Auto-driver install
- Extend your desktop by adding an additional HDMI display to your workstation | Create dual/multiple-monitor workspace w/ each available USB-A port
- USB bus-powered | Portable Ultra slim design | USB to HDMI adapter converter for laptop/PC
Know your gear
The USB32HDES Slim USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output with 1920x1200/1080p video support. The adapter minimizes clutter with a slim design that seamlessly blends with your video cable - an ideal space-saving solution for multi-monitor applications on Ultrabook, laptop, or desktop computers.
Increase Your Productivity
Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0). The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop over dual monitors, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your HDMI display, projector, or TV.
Perfect for On the Go
To save space while travelling, this ultra-portable USB to HDMI adapter features a lightweight, small footprint design that fits easily in a laptop carrying bag. Just pack a cable and you’re on your way!
The USB32HDES is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.