- Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment and monitor mount
- Single Monitor Sit-to-stand Workstation / One-Touch Height Adjustable workstation / Ergonomic workstation / Standing Work Station Ajustable Monitor Mount
- Place the sit-stand workstation on your desktop to create an ergonomic workspace
- Maximize space efficiency by mounting your displays above the desk surface
- Mount a display to your workstation with tilt swivel and height adjustment capabilities
With one touch, you can switch your position from sitting to standing or vice versa, to keep a balanced level of movement throughout the day. The workstation features an advanced pneumatic spring that makes it easy to raise or lower the platform. Whether you want to sit or stand while you're working, it's easy to adjust the standing desk to match your exact height requirements, instead of selecting from pre-determined heights.
You can also adjust the tension of the spring according to the weight of monitors, laptops and other components on the platform, to make raising or lowering the workstation even easier.
The included monitor mount features a support post that's 11.89 in. (302 mm) tall, for a much greater height-adjustment range than a typical monitor stand can provide. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without having to scroll down your screen, the LCD arm also supports landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
Mounting your displays on a support post above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height independently of your sit-to-stand workstation. You can also easily adjust position and viewing angles, for an ergonomic work environment.
Create a more ergonomic work environment at a fraction of the cost of a standing desk. Instead of replacing your conventional seated desk, you can simply add this compact sit-to-stand workstation to your existing work space.
The sit-stand workstation lets you optimize your desk area, and it's easy to integrate it into your current layout by simply setting it on your desk, tabletop or other stable work surface (minimum 26 in. depth).
The workstation provides lots of space for writing notes or placing accessories on its base and features a large keyboard tray that accommodates your keyboard and mouse, so it's perfect for any business or home office workspace.