- Maximize the available work space on your employee’s desk by mounting the monitor on the cubicle wall
- Cubicle monitor mount supports a single (VESA 75x75 / 100x100) compatible display up to 34” including flat screen and curved and ultrawide with a max weight of 19.9 lb. (9 kg)
- The computer monitor mount for a cubicle wall lets you optimize desk space
- Virtually no assembly required
- Cubicle monitor hanger lets you work more comfortably with up to 16” in height-adjustment and tilt
The cubicle monitor mount enables you to free up desk space by mounting monitors on the partitions between office cubicles. Each mount can hold a monitor of up to 30” at 20 lb. (9 kg), and it provides both tilt and height adjustments so that your employees can position their displays for maximum comfort.
Easily Adjustable Mount
The monitor cubicle hanger arm features easy-to-adjust height and tilt mechanisms to customize the positioning of displays. To adjust the height on the computer monitor mount pull out the height-adjustment pin and slide the monitor to the desired height. The mount allows for 16” of height adjustment.
Mountable on Most Cubicles
The single monitor mount can work with almost any cubicle size. It can fit over various wall sizes ranging from 1.5” to 5.5” in thickness and is recommended for wall heights ranging from 19” to 30” above the desk level. The maximum varies slightly by user height.
Enjoy hassle-free setups
The cubicle VESA mount provides fast and easy installations. Simply select the width, attach the monitor, hang it over the cubicle wall, adjust the height and route the cables. There’s no need to assemble multiple parts, and no need to clamp anything to a desk. The monitor mount for a cubicle wall mount comes with virtually no assembly and can be set up and ready to use in no time.
The cubicle monitor mount is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.