- This rackmount KVM console drawer works w/all VGA + USB KVM switch brands and models
- Server rack drawer w/durable steel housing and rails | Operating Temperature 0 to 40 deg. C | 50000 hour MTBF
- Compatible with StarTech.com integrated 8-port (RKCONS1708K) or 16-port (RKCONS1716K) KVMs
- Rack mount monitor w/17" Active Matrix TFT 1280x1024 LCD | 1U | 99 key full keyboard w/numeric keypad + Trackpad |Integrated power supply
- Backed by 2 year warranty with 24/5 by multi-lingual tech support
Know your gear
Providing centralized control of your PC or server, this single-port rackmount KVM console gives you easy access to and visibility of your system. With a minimal footprint, it mounts in a server rack or cabinet using only 1U of rack-space.
An All-Inclusive Solution
The 1U rackmount console features a built-in keyboard, a touchpad for intuitive control, and a 17-inch LCD display that supports resolutions up to 1280x1024.
This single-port KVM console comes with everything you need to set up right out of the box:
• 1 VGA KVM Cable
• Mounting Rails
• M5 Cage Nuts and Screws
Simple System Integration
The rackmount LCD console has 1 port connecting you directly to your server. The KVM module offers the flexibility you need for easily integrating the console into your existing server infrastructure.
StarTech.com Rack Consoles
Rack consoles provide convenient, rack-mounted control options for single servers or the entire server room. KVM consoles include LCD display, keyboard, and trackpad, all sliding into 1U of rack space. The RKCONS1701 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.