- Palo Alto Networks 40GBASE-LR4 Compatible QSFP+ 40GBASE-LR4 (40Gbps) Gigabit Ethernet
- 1270nm to 1330nm Single Mode (SMF)
- Up to 10km (6.2mi)
- LC Connector DDM
- Designed programmed and tested to work with compatible Palo Alto Networks switches and routers
- Hot-Swappable and MSA Compliant
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty on the module itself not the life of the OEM switch / router and will not void your OEM warranty
100% Palo Alto Networks Compatible. Guaranteed.
The 40GBASE-LR4-ST is a Palo Alto Networks 40GBASE-LR4 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Palo Alto Networks brand compatible switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBase-LR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
• Wavelength: 1270nm to 1330nm
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
• Type: Single Mode
• Connection Type: LC
• Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
• MTBF: 95,832,027 hours
• Power Consumption: < 1.3W
• Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ module is hot-swappable making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP and SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a STARTECH.COM LIFETIME WARRANTY and FREE LIFETIME MULTILINGUAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the dependability and reliability you need to ensure consistent network performance.