- Keep track of screws and other small parts during electronic repairs with this magnetic project mat
- 9.5”x10.5” / 24cmx27cm magnetic tool pad
- An essential tool for assembly or repair of smart phones / laptops / docks / hard drive enclosures / drones and other small electronics
- Keep electronics repairs organized with this professional magnetic screw mat (2.2 mm thickness)
- Put handy notes on the dry erase sheet (includes marker)
- Compact and portable electronics repair mat
Sometimes the best solutions are the easiest — like this dry erasable magnetic project mat that gives you an easy way to keep tiny screws and other small parts organized on your workbench. It’s an ideal tool for assembly or repair of smart phones, laptops, drive enclosures, drones, small form factor robotics or other small electronics. Now when you are assembling or taking devices apart, you can keep the parts in order using this organizer. Screws and other small items are held in one place on the slightly magnetized tool pad, helping to prevent loss or errors. The electronics repair board also works as a magnetic dry erase sheet, so you can write down project notes to keep everything on track (marker included). You can jot down the screw and bolt locations, to save time on repairs and refurbs. The 9.5” x 10.5” (24 cm x 27 cm) magnetic project mat provides an effective work surface, with a 2.2 mm thickness. Its compact size works well for stationary or portable use. The electronics repair tray, made of magnetic rubber with a white PVC top surface, provides durability with a surface that wipes off easily. STMAGMAT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.