- Convert an M.2 solid-state drive into a standard 2.5in SATA III 6Gbps SSD
- M.2 to SATA Adapter with broad compatibility with support for the most common SATA M.2 SSDs(2242,2260,2280)(Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs)
- M.2 to SATA Converter/M.2 SSD to SATA Adapter
- Compatible with M.2 SSD and SATA-enabled host devices such as desktop and laptop computer systems and Hot Swap 2.5in SATA Bays
- Install an M.2 SSD into a SATA-enabled computer system to improve performance
Know your gear
Vastly increase system performance by replacing your 2.5” SATA hard drive with an M.2 solid state drive, using the SAT2M2NGFF25M.2 SSD to SATA adapter.
The M.2 to SATA adapter features an enclosed housing that adds protection to your NGFF (Next Generation Form Factor) SSD. The added protection gives you the peace of mind to confidently use your M.2 drive in applications that require an added level of durability such as hot-swap drive bays, or external SATA docking stations.
Using an M.2 SSD in place of a platter drive better utilizes the full potential of your SATA III controller, by reducing your data transfer bottleneck with file transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps -- an ideal solution for further increasing the performance of a HyperDuo array.
For wide compatibility with all of the common M.2 solid state drives, the SAT2M2NGFF25 supports multiple drive heights including: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280.
The SAT2M2NGFF25 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and lifetime technical support.