- Fiber optic dust caps insert easily into unused LC fiber optic ports
- An inexpensive way to protect your network switches from contaminants
- Easy to remove
- SFP plug is made of durable rubber
- Works with SFP/SFP+ LC ports in optical networking equipment
- SFP port dust cover / SFP dust caps / SFP port cover / SFP dust cap
This 10-pack of SFP dust covers provides an inexpensive way to protect your network switches and fiber optic equipment from dust and contaminants, by covering the exposed and unused LC fiber optic ports.
Protect your network equipment investment
Simply insert the dust covers into the LC port of any SFP/SFP+ transceiver in your network switches. Made of a durable rubber, the dust covers block dirt and dust particles that could cause connection issues from getting inside your equipment.