- Compatible with devices equipped with a Kensington lock slot (K-Slot)
- Locking cable for laptop features easy one-hand operation with push-to-lock button
- 6.5' (2 m) steel locking security cable
- Convenient operation with 360-degree swivel cable joint
- No need to remember a combination (comes with two identical keys)
- Durable zinc-alloyed lock head
- Flexible steel cable bends to loop around a stationary object
Easily protect your laptop or other device against theft with this keyed cable lock. With its push-to-lock function and no combination required, the steel cable laptop lock enables maximized security, at the office or on the go.
Convenient Push-to-Lock Function
Save time every day with the push-to-lock button. Just one press and the lock is set. Plus, for convenient operation, the cable joint swivels 360 degrees.
No Combination Required
Simply use the keys provided to lock and unlock the Laptop Cable Lock with Keys. To ensure you have a back-up key, two identical keys are provided.
Ensure that your laptop, tablet, dock, smartphone or other device is anchored safely to your workspace with this keyed cable lock with durable zinc-alloyed lock head. To provide dependable theft protection in a wide range of retail, commercial, and institutional environments, the 2 m (6.5'.) locking cable is compatible with laptops or other devices equipped with the Kensington K-Slot.
Ideal for portable use or at the office, the computer cable lock features a strong vinyl-coated steel cable (4.4 mm diameter). To secure your device in a variety of different work spaces, the flexible steel cable bends easily to loop around a stationary post or object. LTLOCKKEY is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.