- PCIe Network Adapter Card Dual 10GbE NIC copper ports for performance and redundancy -2x 10 Gbps RJ45 Ports|Tehuti TN4010|10GBASE-T/NBASE-T|Multi-Gigabit 1/2.5/5/10 Gbps|PCI Express 3.0 x4|9K Jumbo Frames|VLAN |IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet|StarTech.com 2 Yr Warr
- Windows 7/8/10; Server 2008 R2/2012/2016/2019; Linux kernels 3.x+; MacOS 10.12 to 10.14; VMWare ESXi 5.0/5.1+
- Auto negotiation 10G/5G/2.5G/1G
- Network Interface card supports auto-MDIX,Wake-on-LAN (WoL)/Link Aggregation
This Multi-Gigabit Ethernet dual-port 10Gb PCIe network card lets you deploy 10GbE network connectivity. It adds two Ethernet ports to your or desktop computer and provides access to your network at 5 speeds: 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G and 100Mbps.
Cost-Effective Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Solution
The 10GBASE-T NIC offers a networking solution that provides additional bandwidth using your existing Ethernet infrastructure to help reduce the cost of cabling upgrades. The card enables you to connect to 10GBASE-T and NBASE-T based equipment at network speeds of:
- 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps or 5Gbps over your CAT5e cabling
- 10Gbps over your CAT6 or better cabling
Optimal Technology for Optimal Performance
The network adapter card adds two Ethernet ports to your workstation through an x8 PCIe 2.X (or higher) slot. It features 10GBASE-T technology, supporting advanced Multi-Gig. The NIC card also supports additional features including 9K Jumbo Frames, Autonegotiation, Auto-MDIX and 802.1q VLAN tagging.
Energy Efficient Ethernet
The dual Tehuti TN4010 + Marvell 88X3110 chipset, compliant with IEEE 802.3az, ensures peak operation and reduced power consumption. The decreased consumption minimizes the heat generated to avoid operating temperatures increasing within your server case.
The ST10GSPEXNDP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.