- Connect your PC to a VGA display and a discrete 3.5mm audio output
- DisplayPort to VGA/DP to VGA/DidplayPort to VGA Converter/DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter with Audio/1920x1200 or 1080p
- Substitute a damaged or blocked audio port by connecting your audio directly through the adapter
- Group your VGA and audio ports together
- Maximum portability with a small footprint and lightweight design
- Compatible with various laptops such as the HP EliteBook Folio 9470m and more
This DisplayPort to VGA adapter is equipped with a built-in audio port which lets you connect DisplayPort-equipped devices to a VGA projector, monitor or other display with audio.
Share Your Content
Because most boardrooms are set up differently, the length of cables available in each room varies. Not all laptops have the DisplayPort (DP) and audio ports positioned on the same side, which can become awkward when you’re trying to deliver your presentations.
This convenient DP to VGA converter positions your audio and video ports on the same side of your laptop, to ensure that all of the ports you need are accessible when you need them.
Substitute Damaged Audio Port
If the audio port on your device is damaged or blocked by other connections, this Display Port to VGA dongle guarantees that you’ll always have all the ports you need for every presentation. By connecting audio to your laptop through the adapter, you can be prepared for any situation.
This Display to VGA converter dongle is extremely portable with a lightweight, small-footprint design. It’s the perfect accessory to carry with your mobile devices, fitting easily into laptop bag. Its ultra-portable design makes the DisplayPort adapter ideal for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
This DisplayPort to VGA monitor adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.