- VESA 75x75mm / 100x100mm compatible dual horizontal articulating monitor mount supports 2 large monitors up to 32" (17.6 lb / 8 kg) per arm
- Increase ergonomic comfort and productivity w/ +/-45° tilt and +/-90° swivel
- Adjustable Height along the 15.7" (39.8 cm) pole
- Tighten the desk mount (C-clamp) or grommet mount dual monitor arm to a desktop by hand
- Tools incl. for display height and angle adjustments
- 360° rotating display from landscape to portrait
- Integrated cable management
This stylish desk mount dual monitor arm brings you a cost-effective and versatile solution for an ergonomic workspace. Make your Workspace Work for You The multi monitor mount gives you the flexibility to set-up your desktop your way. Each of the 2 articulating arms extends a full 15.7” (39.9 cm) to adjust to your needs. The flexible dual-swivel arms make it easy to position your monitors, allowing you to rotate each monitor 360 degrees to share your screen with others. Durable Construction The multiple monitor mount features a steel crossbar for a clean, simple look, and a micro-adjustment knob to align your monitors perfectly. The two-monitor arm supports two VESA mount (75x75, 100x100) monitors up to 32”, with a weight capacity of 17.6 lb. (8 kg) per monitor. Find the Ideal Viewing Angle The double monitor arm lets you effortlessly adjust the position of your displays for optimum viewing. Tilt your monitors +/-45 degrees. Swivel +/-90 degrees to the left or right. Rotate your monitors to portrait or landscape position with the 360-degree rotary VESA plate. It’s also height adjustable along the 15.7” (39.8 cm) pole. Easy to Install The multi monitor mount is easy to install using the C-clamp to attach the mount to the edge of your desk, table, or counter, or mount it through a grommet hole. The detachable VESA plate makes it easy to attach or remove your monitor. Built-in cable management helps to keep your cables neatly tucked away. ARMDUAL2 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.