- 100% Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M compatible 10G direct attached cable
- 10GbE Low Power Mini GBIC/Transceiver Module DAC for edge networks / server rooms / data centers
- Hot-Swappable and MSA Compliant
- 2m/6.6' Cable | 10 Gbps | Passive Twinax (Copper) | 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 30 AWG | PVC Jacket
- For Cisco switches Firepower | ASR920 | ASR9000 | C9300 | C3850 | NCS540 | C9500
- StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty and will not void your OEM warranty
Know your gear
The SFPCMM2M is an Cisco compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP and SFP+ cables are backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.