- 100% compatibility with Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1M guaranteed
- StarTech.com lifetime warranty on all StarTech.com SFP cables
- Uses a cost-effective copper cabling alternative to fiber
- SFP+ DAC Twinax Cable length is 1 meter (3.3 feet)
- SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) cable meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- SFP+ direct-attach copper cable complies with MSA industry standards
- Passive DAC copper cable has low power consumption: < 0.05 W- Hot-swappable with fiber optic SFP cables and other copper DACs
The SFPCMM1M is a Cisco compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP and SFP+ cables are backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.