- Connect a 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD to your computer using this USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) ultra-portable adapter cable
- USB 3.1 to SATA adapter for 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD Drives
- USB SATA Adapter / SATA to USB 3.1 Gen 2 Converter / USB 3.1 to SATA Adapter / USB 3.1 to SATA III Converter / HDD SSD Adapter Cable
- Supports SATA III (6 Gbps)
- Powered directly from the USB port
- UASP support
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0 2.0 and 1.x
This SATA to USB cable is a fast, easy way to access data on a 2.5” external solid-state or hard drive. The UASP cable converter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer directly to a solid-state drive and access it through ultra-fast USB 3.1 Gen. 2 (up to 10 Gbps).
Convenient Drive Access
With this 2.5” hard drive USB adapter, you can quickly swap hard drives without having to install your drives into an enclosure. You can transfer or retrieve data from a 2.5” SSD/HDD quickly with no additional accessories required. The connector gives you easy drive access for data migration, drive cloning, and data backup applications with the fast performance of USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Harness the Speed of USB 3.1 Gen 2
This USB 3.1 Gen 2 SATA to USB adapter gives you greater bandwidth and speed with rates of up to 10 Gbps—twice the speed of USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) technology. It lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
Ultra-Portable with No External Power Required
This USB 3.1 to SATA cable features a compact, lightweight design that tucks easily into a laptop bag or carrying case. Use it wherever you go to access valuable data quickly with no external power required.
The USB312SAT3CB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.