- 8 port PCIe DB9 serial controller card w/16C1050 UART; Systembase SB16C1058PCI w/bi-directional RS232 speed 921.6Kbps/port; 256 byte FIFO; 15kV ESD | An upgrade to our popular card PEX8S950LP
- PCI Express RS232 serial adapter card w/pwr output of 12v/5v/none on DB9 pin 9; Max. 3A total
- Expansion card w/2x DB44 to 4xDB9 breakout cables incl; Hex nuts incl. for opt. screw/nut DB9 interface
- Win XP and up/Linux; 2 low profile brackets
- For PLCs/control/automation/medical
Add eight RS232 DB9 serial ports to your desktop computer, through two PCIe expansion card slots. This PCI express serial card, with two breakout cables, provides you with multiple ports to connect a wide variety of serial peripherals, at speeds of up to 921.4Kbps. Connect your Peripherals with 8 Serial Ports The PCI express serial port card makes it easy to add serial ports to connect your peripherals including printers, scanners, credit/debit card readers, PIN pads and modems, industrial controls and more. The 8 port PCIe serial card includes 2 breakout cables - each with 4 DB9 connectors. It also features a UART 16550. Versatile Use The low profile PCI E serial card is the ideal choice for adding serial ports, even when space is at a premium. The DB9 serial card is designed to fit into small form factor and standard computer cases. The card comes pre-configured with a LP bracket, and includes two optional full-profile brackets, so installation is easy regardless of the case form factor. Maximum Compatibility With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI Express card is easy to integrate into mixed environments. PEX8S1050LP is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.