- Power your USB Type-C devices
- Provides up to 5 amps of power output for fast charging mobile devices or powering your USB-C laptop
- Power your USBC laptop from a USB Type-C wall charger / car charger / power bank
- Power your USB-C hard drive from a laptop
- USB 3.0 USB-IF Certified
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- USB Type C Cable / USB C Charging Cable / USB C Cable / USB 3.1 Cable (Gen 1)
- 2m / 2 m / 2 meter / 2meter / 6 ft / 6ft / 6 foot / 6foot / 6 feet / 6feet / 6' / 6 '
With up to 5 amp (100 watt) of power output, you can use this USB-C to USB-C cable to power and charge a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook or Chromebook Pixel, using a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank. Or, you can power your laptop from a USB-C docking station. You can also power your USB-C hard drive from the USB-C port on your laptop.
Fast-charge your mobile devices
The 5 amp of Power Delivery lets you charge your mobile devices faster than with a regular USB-C 3.0 cable, which is perfect for people on the move. Decrease your charge times and make sure your mobile devices are ready, whenever you need them while you’re on the road.
Deliver full 4K video
The cable supports full 4K 60 Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It's ideal for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth for amazing detail.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
The USB Type-C cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable and high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB315C5C6 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.