- 6 ft. / 1.8 m USB-C to Mini DisplayPort adapter and cable in-one avoids the hassle of a bulky adapters for clutter free installation
- USB 3.1 Type C to Mini DP adapter cable supports UHD resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- Mini DP adapter cable works with Thunderbolt 3 ports and USB 3.1 Type-C ports that support DP Alt Mode
- Mini DP cable features reversible USB C port for hassle-free installation
- Black 6 foot / 1.8 meter mDP adapter cable matches your black USBC Ultrabook or laptop
This USB-C to Mini DisplayPort Cable lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C enabled device to a Mini DP monitor with just one cable, providing you with a convenient, clutter-free solution.
Astonishing Picture Quality
The USB Type C to Mini DisplayPort cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB-C connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display and supporting resolutions up to 3840 x 2160.
Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
At 6 ft. (1.8 m) in length, this Mini DP cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For shorter installations, we also offer a 3.3 ft. (1 m) (CDP2MDPMM1MB) USB C to mDP cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB 3.1 Type C to Mini DP adapter cable works with both Windows and Mac computers and allows for plug-and-play installation, removing the need for any additional software or drivers.
CDP2MDPMM6B is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.