- 5-Port USB PCIe card w/ ASMedia 3142 IC | Upgraded version of our PEXUSB312EIC
- PCI Express expansion card/host controller | Multiple Ins maintains max bandwidth w/mixed speed devices | For USB devices and external storage SSD/NVMe
- Install USB-C PCIe card in PCI-e 3.0 x4 slot | Full/low profile brackets
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe card adapter | 10Gbps Hub with 2x USB-A/1x USB-C external ports | Internal IDC header for 2x 5Gbps USB
- Optional SATA power up to 15W USB Type-C + 4.5W USB-A per port
Know your gear
This 5-port USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps) combo card makes it easy to add to the performance and connectivity of your computer. The USB 3.2 card offers a USB Type-C™ port (10Gbps), two traditional USB Type-A ports (10Gbps), and a motherboard header (USB 5Gbps).
By offering a range of USB port types, you can easily connect a variety of modern and legacy USB devices, both inside and outside your computer.
Because the card offers a 10Gbps USB ports, you can save time and avoid the performance bottlenecks that are often associated with other connectivity technologies.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (USB 10Gbps) is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps). USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 (5Gbps) is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) and USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
Work faster and prepare for the future
This versatile PCI Express combo card leverages the performance potential of USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps) to help you work faster. The USB ports offer a data throughput of up to 10Gbps, so you can spend less time waiting for file transfers to complete or for access to your external peripherals.
Connect different types of USB devices
Now you can easily add a variety of types and speeds (generations) of USB ports to your desktop or server, using a single adapter card. The card features:
- One external USB-C port (10Gbps)
- Two external USB-A ports (10Gbps)
- One internal 20-pin IDC motherboard header port that can provide two internal USB-A ports (5Gbps)
With a range of port types, the card lets you bridge the gap between devices that use different connectors. You can simultaneously connect and access USB Type-A and USB Type-C devices, while using only a single PCI Express expansion slot.
By adding three types of USB ports in one combo card, you can free up space in your PC case, and eliminate the nuisance of having different cards for different USB devices.
Ideal for building or upgrading your computer
With two internal motherboard-style headers, this dynamic USB 3.1 card is perfect for upgrading or building your own computer. If your existing headers are occupied, or if you don't have any motherboard headers, you can connect front panel hubs or card readers using this versatile alternative to costly motherboard or computer upgrades.
Connect your older USB devices
Connecting your older peripherals isn't a problem. This 5-port USB 3.2 card is backward compatible with legacy USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 devices, so you can eliminate the added expense and aggravation of purchasing new devices.
PEXUSB312A1C1H is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: The card does not support DP alt mode or USB Power Delivery.