- Share and switch four distinct HDMI AV signals between four separate displays in a matrix configuration
- Matrix switch is equipped with a WebGUI interface which enables users to control the HDMI switcher remotely
- Enjoy astonishing picture quality with support for Ultra HD resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- EDID management support enables greater compatibility with your video source and display
- Designed with space in mind the switch box features a rack-mounting or standalone option
The HDMI switcher box provides a high level of audio and video performance, with superior contrast and crisp, clear imagery. With support for resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (4:4:4 pixel format, 8-bit color depth) and HDR, the matrix switch is ideal for conventions or trade shows, restaurants and classroom settings, as well as hospital/medical applications.
Plus, the 4K 60Hz HDMI switch is backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI, so it's easy to use with your existing devices and displays.
This 4x4 matrix switch is equipped with convenient push-button switching, WebGUI and RS232 control, and also features a front-panel LED display for easy status monitoring.
The HDMI switch box enables you to switch each input, meaning that different A/V sources can be shown on each output, or a single source can be output to all displays.
The matrix switcher includes a remote control and IR extender module that provides simple control from a distance, and is designed to save space with a standalone or rack-mounting option (ear-mounts included).