- 4U 19 inch desktop open frame rack ideal for workbenches or office spaces without a dedicated wiring closet
- Free standing network rack for testing environments needing easy access to front and rear equipment like switches and routers
- 4U 19" | 2 Post |EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant |U Heights Marked |66.3lb (30 kg) Capacity |TAA Compliant
- AV/Studio rack w/quick and easy assembly w/M5 Cage nuts and screws
- Compact and lightweight switch depth rack w/shipping weight of 5.4lb (2.5 kg)
This open frame desktop rack provides 4U of storage space for mounting smaller A/V and IT equipment. Save Money With this 2-post data rack, you can mount 19 inch equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. The floor standing rack is engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards and is constructed of solid steel, ensuring a sturdy and safe mounting solution for your mission-critical equipment. Improve Efficiency and Accessibility The 4U communications stand features an open frame, free standing design that saves space with a small footprint. It gives you the ability to place rack-mount AV equipment on any surface in your office, such as your desk. This makes it easy to access your equipment on a frequent basis. Hassle-Free Setup The free-standing network rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 16 M5 screws and cage nuts. If you're looking for a desktop mounting solution with more rack units, StarTech.com also offers 8U and 12U 2-post desktop computer racks. Guaranteed Reliability The RK4OD is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free technical support.