- Mount your server or networking equipment in this 42U server cabinet
- Easy equipment installation with a 42U rack that features adjustable mounting depth
- Keep equipment secure with an equipment rack with locking front and back doors and side panels
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feet provide easy maneuverability
- 42U server rack cabinet / Network rack / Computer rack / Network enclosure / Server case / Server enclosure / 4 post rack / Locking server cabinet / Network cabinet
This network rack comes assembled, providing hassle-free deployment.
With adjustable mounting rails, you can easily change the rail depth from 6 to 36 in. (152.4 mm - 914.4 mm) to support full-depth equipment. The extra depth also supports additional cable and power management behind your equipment.
Both the top and bottom panels have removable cable-access covers which provide easy access for cable management. The rack also features a grounding wire, which can be used in the front or rear, enabling you to ground your equipment for added protection.
To help keep your rack-mounted equipment secure, this rack features a reversible front door allowing for different rack configurations. The front and rear doors are both lockable, and the mesh design increases airflow to provide passive cooling.
The rack also has easily removable and lockable side panels, which allow for quick access to your equipment while still keeping it secure.
The enclosure cabinet comes with both casters and leveling feet already installed, providing ease of mobility around your office, studio, or server room. Additionally, the width and height of the rack fit through standard doorways, providing the freedom to move your rack as needed.