- USB PCIe card with 2x ASM3142 chips for up to 20Gbps bandwidth total across 4 ports (2 ports/controller)
- Expansion card supports Multiple INs maintaining max bandwidth w/mixed speed devices | For USB devices/external storage SSDs/NVMe
- Install in PCI-e 3.0 x4 slot (desktop/server) | Full profile bracket | Windows/Linux/macOS
- PCI Express adapter card (USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2) | 10Gbps 2x USB-A / 2x USB-C hub
- Optional SATA power for up to 15W per USB Type-C port and 4.5W per USB-A port
Know your gear
This 4-port USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps) combo card makes it easy to add to the performance and connectivity of your computer. The USB 3.2 card offers two USB Type-C™ port (10Gbps), and two traditional USB Type-A ports (10Gbps).
By offering two different USB port types, you can easily connect a variety of USB devices to your desktop computer.
Because the card offers 10Gbps USB ports, you can save time and avoid the performance bottlenecks that are often associated with other connectivity technologies.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps) is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps).
Work faster and prepare for the future
This versatile PCI Express combo card leverages the performance potential of USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps) to help you work faster. The USB ports offer a data throughput of up to 10Gbps, so you can spend less time waiting for file transfers to complete or for access to your external peripherals.
Connect different types of USB devices
Now you can easily add a variety of types and speeds (generations) of USB ports to your desktop or server, using a single adapter card. The card features:
- Two external USB-C port (USB 10Gbps)
- Two external USB-A ports (USB 10Gbps)
With a range of port types, the card lets you bridge the gap between devices that use different connectors. You can simultaneously connect and access USB Type-A and USB Type-C devices, while using only a single PCI Express expansion slot.
By adding two types of USB ports in one combo card, you can free up space in your PC case, and eliminate the nuisance of having different cards for different USB devices.
Connect your older USB devices
Connecting your older peripherals isn't a problem. This 4-port USB 3.2 card is backward compatible with legacy USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 devices, so you can eliminate the added expense and aggravation of purchasing new devices.
USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 (5Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps).
The PEXUSB312A2C2V is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: The card does not support DP alt mode or USB Power Delivery.