- Bus-powered 4-Port USB-C Hub; From a USB-C host port add 4x USB Type A ports with individual port switches | SuperSpeed 5Gbps (USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0)
- On/off power buttons on each USB-A port saves energy | Works with SSDs/thumb drives/web cams/headsets
- Direct power to selected peripherals / Power ports on/off without unplugging devices reducing wear and tear on USB port
- Power up to 15W shared with all connected devices
- Compact housing; 9.8" attached host cable
- OS independent
This portable USB-C hub gives you an easy way to add four USB 3.0 Type-A ports to your USB-C equipped laptop, with individual power switches to save power and maximize bandwidth. The USB-C to USB 3.0 hub plugs easily into your laptop's USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Plus, it's bus-powered for easy portability.
Connect Your Current USB Devices
Use your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, mouse, keyboard and external hard drives. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub converts your computer's USB-C port into four USB 3.0 (Type-A ports), and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.)
Individual On/Off Switches
Each USB port on the USB Type-C hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use. That means you can conserve power and maximize bandwidth for your USB devices (without having to physically disconnect devices).
With its compact, lightweight design, this USB hub is designed for portable use. The versatile USB-C-to-USB hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port, with no need for an external power adapter.
Plug and Play
The 4-Port USB-C Hub installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.