- Add three USB-A ports and one USB-C port via two host controllers through a standard PCI Express slot
- Expand the USB capabilities of your system with four new USB ports
- USB C PCI-E controller card w/ optional LP4 or SATA power connector provides up to 900mA per port
- USB C PCI-E card /4 Port USB 3.1 Card/USBC Expansion Card/USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe Card
- PCIe to USB 3.1 card is perfect for PC upgrades or builds
- Works with older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- USB 3.1 Type C PCIe Card with UASP
Know your gear
This USB 3.1 PCIe card lets you add three USB Type-A ports and one USB Type-C port to your computer, through a PCI Express slot. It makes it easy to upgrade your PC to the faster speed of USB 3.1 (10 Gb/s) so that you can access newer peripherals at twice the speed of traditional USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s) cards.
Fast USB performance
When multiple devices are connected, traditional single-bus USB cards share the maximum bandwidth between all ports. By employing two host controller chipsets, shared across two ports rather than four, this 4-port PCIe to USB 3.1 card dedicates up to 10 Gb/s for each set of two USB ports. It reduces performance bottlenecks and doubles your total available bandwidth to 20 Gb/s.
With high data throughput support, the card is ideal for external hard drives, hard drive enclosures, and large external storage devices. It lets you access multiple devices simultaneously for read and write access.
The 4-port USB 3.1controller card adds dual independent channels to your computer and shares 10 Gb/s of bandwidth between two USB ports.
Each set of two ports shares a combined bandwidth of 10 Gb/s. If a single device is accessing the channel, the card will provide data transfer rates of up to 10 Gb/s to the device. If two devices are accessing the channel simultaneously, the 10 Gb/s of bandwidth will be shared between both devices.
(800) 800-4239, Monday-Friday 7am-7:30pm CT