- 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub | From a USB-A host port add 4x USB Type-A ports with individual port switches | SuperSpeed 5Gbps (USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 1)
- On/off power buttons on each USB-A port saves energy | Works with SSDs/thumb drives/web cams/headsets
- Direct power to selected peripherals / Power ports on/off without unplugging devices reducing wear on USB port
- Bus powered USB laptop hub | 4.5W of power shared w/all connected devices
- Compact housing | 9.8" attached host cable
- OS independent
This portable USB 3.0 hub gives you an easy way to add four USB 3.0 Type-A ports to your laptop, with individual power switches to save power. The USB port expander plugs easily into your laptop's USB Type-A port. Plus, it's bus-powered for easy portability.
Connect Your Current USB Devices
Use your existing USB 3.0 devices - flash drives, mouse, keyboard and external hard drives. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub expands your computer's USB Type-A port into four USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports, and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.)
Individual On/Off Switches
Each port on the USB 3.0 hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use. That means you can conserve power and maximize bandwidth for your USB devices (without having to physically disconnect the device or cable).
With its compact, lightweight design, this hub is perfect for portable use. The versatile USB-to-USB hub is bus-powered, with no need for an external power adapter. You can travel lighter with fewer cables to carry with you.
Plug and Play
The 4-Port USB 3.0 hub installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.