- 4-Bay SATA HDD Docking Station for 2.5 / 3.5in SSD / HDDs
- USB-C and USB-A interface and backward compatible with USB 3.0 2.0 and 1.x
- Top-loading design with independent drive doors and drive controllers and ejection buttons
- Built-in dual 40 mm cooling fans
- USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
- Supports SATA I/II/III (up to 6 Gbps)
- SMART support
- Hard Drive Docking Station / SATA SSD & HDD docking station
Know your gear
This 4-bay SATA HDD docking station lets you access up to four solid-state drives or hard drives simultaneously over USB 3.1 (10Gbps), and hot swap drives with ease. Ideal for IT professionals, the docking station provides large data capacity and fast file transfers, helping you manage your workflow more efficiently.
Save time accessing and managing your data
When you’re managing a large number of drives, the HDD/SSD docking station saves you time. Quickly dock and swap your drives for disk imaging, data recovery from failing drives, data backups, or other tasks.
The hard drive docking station also has SMART support, for accessing important drive information such as hours in use, number of power cycles, and disk health.
Fast data transfers
With USB 3.1 Gen 2, the HDD docking station lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
The hard drive docking stationincludes a USB Type-C cable, for connecting to USB-C equipped laptops and devices, and a USB Type-A cable, for backward compatibility with your existing USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x devices.
The docking station also works with 2.5” and 3.5” IDE hard drives, mSATA drives and M.2 drives using a compatible StarTech.com adapter.
The SDOCK4U313 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.