- Eliminate excess cable clutter with a short 3ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI active adapter
- Save upgrade costs by connecting your Mini DisplayPort computer to a DVI monitor or Projector
- Reduces clutter with a short cable design
- Hassle-free installation with cable-style adapter enabling you to connect your mDP source directly to a DVI display
- Compatible with any Surface Pro or MacBook devices that are equipped with mDP
The MDP2DVIMM3BS 3ft. active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports dual-mode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM3BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
The MDP2DVIMM3BS is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.