- Split a single VGA video signal to 2 monitors or projectors
- Supports video resolutions up to 1600x900 and 720p
- VGA video splitter/2 port VGA splitter/2 port VGA video splitter/Wall mount splitter/Computer video splitter
- Compact design with convenient topside connection allowing for free stand or wall mount setup
- Integrated signal amplifier boosts your connection range to 210 feet (65 meters)
- Quick and easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium or house of worship
Split a single VGA video signal to 2 monitors or projectors. The ST122W 2 Port wall-mountable VGA Video Splitter offers outstanding quality and distance, allowing you to deliver high resolution VGA video from a single video source to up to two monitors simultaneously. Supporting a maximum VGA video bandwidth of up to 250MHz and resolutions up to 1600 x 1200, the device is sure to deliver on image quality. The wall-mountable multi-display VGA video splitter is very simple to install, allowing you to locate screens up to 65m (210ft) away from the VGA video source. The video splitter provides versatile installation options, with top-side connection ports the unit can lay flat on or under your workspace, or you have the option to mount the splitter on a wall making it easy to position the VGA splitter as needed. A scalable video splitting solution, the device also allows you to cascade the signal using two additional splitters for broadcast from a single VGA source to up to 8 VGA monitors. Typical applications of this product would include digital signage, retail and tradeshow environments, educational and government facilities, or corporate displays where high quality multi-monitor VGA video is required. Male to Female VGA extension cable required (MXT101HQ).