- Compact StarTech USB C KVM Switch w/single cable connectivity
- 2 Port Desktop HD KVM Switch supports 4K 60Hz on one HDMI 2.0 monitor and switching between 2 USB Type C/Thunderbolt 3 laptops(like Dell HP Apple and Lenovo)from 1 console
- Ready to use and USB-C cables for host computers included
- OS independent/Works w/Apple iPad Pro MacBook ThinkPad
- USB-powered feature eliminates need for a power adapter and lightweight small form factor make this dual port mini KVM Switch portable
Know your gear
This 2-port USB-C™ KVM enables you to easily switch between two USB Type-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 desktop or laptop computers, using a single keyboard, HDMI® monitor and mouse.
Easy to Setup and Use
Utilizing USB-C with DP alt-mode, this compact KVM switch only requires a single cable be connected to each of your computers, ensuring a small footprint with limited cabling requirements. All required cables for connecting your computers are included, to ensure a hassle-free setup right out of the box.
For easy operation, the KVM features a single button that toggles between connected computers.
Supports 4K 60Hz Resolutions
The USB-C KVM switch supports UHD resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160) at 60Hz and can drive one large HDMI 2.0 display with ease, maximizing viewing space.
Compact and Portable
Along with the USB-C design that ensures cabling requires are minimum the KVM is bus powered further reducing clutter by avoiding the need for a bulky power adapter. The lightweight small form factor makes this mini KVM switch easy to deploy and is ideal for mobile/hot desk workforces.
The KVM is OS independent supporting all operating systems including Windows, Linux, macOS, iPadOS (Apple iPad Pro) and Android. StarTech.com has rigorously tested this product to ensure compatibility with all popular device brands including: Dell, HP, Apple and Lenovo.
The SV211HDUC is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.